imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
If I reply with “oh” I either don’t give a fuck or I feel like i’ve been punched in the throat
- 'only god can judge me'
- those praying hands, possibly combined w ‘only god can judge me’
- lipstick print, usually on the neck
- any chest piece in that font, you know the one
- sleeves that mostly consist of cliche shit and that smoky effect, maybe some starz
- that straight out the flash book native american head in profile w/o being native american